ECOFLEX In-Screed Underfloor Heating Cable
ECOFLEX In-Screed Underfloor Heating Cable is a single core cable rated at 15W/lin metre. It is used to provide in floor heating in new build projects in screeded floors.
The cable is typically laid directly onto foil backed insulation then covered with a minimum of 50mm sand & cement screed. On new build projects with screed floors this cable can provide an economical in floor heating solution.
- 15W/lin metre provides heating to new builds
- Tough and durable thick heating cable
- Suitable for all floor finishes in wet and dry areas
- Full metallic earth screen for total safety Approved to IEC 60800
- Diameter - 4.6-5.1mm
- 230V supply
- Single conductor cable
- Power loading - 15W/lin metre
- 2 x 5m cold connection leads