Ecosun - High Output Radiant Panels
Ecosun radiant heat panels are an ideal way of providing electric heating in commercial and industrial buildings. The infrared heating panels are specifically designed for high level mounting.
The electric heating panels can be horizontally ceiling mounted with an auxilliary frame or suspended on drop rods or chains. They are only 60mm deep and typical applications include large volume spaces where convection heating systems would be uneconomical.
These include: Supermarkets, Gymnasiums, Showrooms, Factories and Warehouses.
- Localised Heating- only warm the area required e.g. work stations.
- Suspended or ceiling mounted. Ecosun radiant heat panels provide totally usable floor and wall space and reduce the risk of damage or vandalism.
- Higher ventilation and air extract rates do not significantly effect the radiant performance of Ecosun panels which primarily warm the fabric of the heated area.
- Gentle radiant heat results in improved comfort conditions at lower inside ambient temperature - providing comfortable conditions at lower running costs.
- Infrared heating does not cause air convection currents, therefore minimising dust movement and provides a clean, draft free environment.
- Ecosun panels are constructed using a rod heating element encapsulated within a special aluminium extrusion profile. The surface area of the aluminium profile is treated with a silicating process which substancially increases its surface area and its ability to emit heat. The result is a high efficiency, low mantenance heater suitable for commecialand industrial environments.
- Attractive power coated casing (RAL9010 off white) & grey radiating faceplate
- Fully insulated galvanised casing with class O foil backed 25mm thick insulation
- Ceiling mounting frame included in installation kit
- Heating panel surface temperature - approx 350 C
- Protection: Class1 , IP x 4, Cable gland to IP44
- Thermo crystal high emissivity heating panel
Due to the high power outputs Ecosun electric heating panels must be installed the following minimum distances from:
- Radiant surfaces ( up to 260 C ) 1.0m
- Back side of panel 10cm
- Wall 1.5m
- Floor 3.5m
These electric heating panels are designed to work with our range of underfloor heating thermostats.