Out Of Stock
The Profix Floor Panel has multiple pipe retention clips to secure the pipe in place.The purpose designed supports provide a structural key for tile adhesive and low profile screeds.The snap clips helps to fasten the panels together and the multiple break points with V shaped notches aid in cutting knife alignment.There is the option for high compressive strength insulation layer pre bonded to each panel.Benefits from a unique slide and lock to connect the panels together.Ultra-low profile for a 12mm pipe.
1. Multiple "PIPE RETENTION CLIPS" to secure the pipe in place
2. "PURPOSE DESIGNED SUPPORTS" to provide a structural key for tile adhesive and low profile screeds
3. "SNAP CLIPS" to fasten the panels together
4. Multiple "BREAK POINTS" with V-shaped notches to aid cutting the knife alignment
5.Optional "HIGH COMPRESSIVE INSULATION LAYER" pre-bonded to each panel
6. Unique "SLIDE AND LOCK" to connect the panels together
7. "ULTRA LOW PROFILE" for a 12mm pipe
Minimum order 10 panels.
Profix Retrofit Underfloor Heating Low Profile Panels