Profix Retro Fit Underfloor Heating Kit - 43m²
Soleheat are delighted to offer the new Profix panels to make underfloor heating installation that much easier. Simply install the kit and fit your tiles or flooring directly on-top with the lower profile 12mm piping. Due to the low profile nature of the Profix system it can be installed only using a 14mm depth which gives significant flexibility over the traditional underfloor heating systems. The Soleheat kits come with everything you need to install your underfloor heating kit and uses the highest quality components all with manufacturer backed guarantees.
The kit includes:
– Profix Panels: 120pcs
– “A” rated low energy Grundfos 3-speed circulation pump
– Automatic temperature control unit & thermomix blending valve
– 12mm Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer underfloor heating pipe: 320 metres
– Dualmix manifold: 4 port / 4 zone, including Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Gauge x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Heatmiser Slimline programmable thermostat x1
– Pipe reaming tool & Pipe Cutter
– 12mm Pipe connector cores: x8
Should you wish to control the zones independently please select the upgrade option to include electrothermic actuators and a Heatmiser UH4 wiring centre, giving you full flexibility across each pipe loop.
Our high quality WRAS approved pipe also comes with a 50 year manufacturer backed guarantee for full peace of mind!
The Profix Floor Panel has multiple pipe retention clips to secure the pipe in place.The purpose designed supports provide a structural key for tile adhesive and low profile screeds.The snap clips helps to fasten the panels together and the multiple break points with V shaped notches aid in cutting knife alignment.There is the option for high compressive strength insulation layer pre bonded to each panel.Benefits from a unique slide and lock to connect the panels together.Ultra-low profile for a 12mm pipe.
1. Multiple "PIPE RETENTION CLIPS" to secure the pipe in place
2. "PURPOSE DESIGNED SUPPORTS" to provide a structural key for tile adhesive and low profile screeds
3. "SNAP CLIPS" to fasten the panels together
4. Multiple "BREAK POINTS" with V-shaped notches to aid cutting the knife alignment
5.Optional "HIGH COMPRESSIVE INSULATION LAYER" pre-bonded to each panel
6. Unique "SLIDE AND LOCK" to connect the panels together
7. "ULTRA LOW PROFILE" for a 12mm pipe