A compact, modular control pack for underfloor heating systems up to 14kW. Designed to be lightweight and compact in order to connect directly onto a standard manifold without the need for extra brackets or support. The control pack consists of a mixing valve, circulating pump, return elbow, manifold adapter and all necessary seals.
Grundfos UFH Control Pack : A Manifold Control Pack for providing temperature controlled mixed water to an underfloor heating system with a heat output up to 14kW.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT MAY BE SUPPLIED WITH EITHER THE ESBE OR RELIANCE MIXING VALVE DEPENDING ON STOCK AVAILABILITY. IF YOU REQUIRE A SPECIFIC MIXING VALVE PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE NOTES AT CHECKOUT**
Product features and benefits:
– Compact bolt on unit providing quick and simple installation.
- Thermomix automatic blending valve
– To provide controlled mixed temperature water to underfloor heating systems with a heat output up to 14kW.
– Easy set up within the adjustable range of 35C to 65C.
– Controls flow temperature to +/-2C even with changing boiler flow and return temperatures.
– Nickel plated control pack, to match nickel plated brass manifolds.
– Blanking cap and pump union can be interchanged, so the pack can be reversed.
|Maximum static pressure||:||16 bar|
|Adjustable control range||:||35°C – 65°C|
|Factory pre-set||:||35C (minimum)|
|Connection sizes||:||3/4 FBSP (mixer)|
|:||1″ MBSP (manifold)|