Profix Retro Fit / Low profile single zone Underfloor Heating Kit 120m²
Soleheat is delighted to offer the new Profix panels to make underfloor heating installation that much easier. Simply install the kit and fit your tiles or flooring directly on-top with the lower profile 12mm piping. Due to the low profile nature of the Profix system, it can be installed only using a 14mm depth which gives significant flexibility over the traditional underfloor heating systems. The Soleheat underfloor heating kits come with everything you need to install your kit and uses the highest quality components all with manufacturer backed guarantees.
The kit includes:
– Profix Panels: 330 pcs
– “A” rated low energy Grundfos 3-speed circulation pump
– Automatic temperature control unit & thermomix blending valve
– 12mm Pex-Al-Pex 5 layer underfloor heating pipe: 800 metres
– Dualmix manifold: 10 port / 10 zone, including Manifold Isolating Valves x 2 - Temperature Gauge x 2 - Lockshields with flow meters on each port - Drain/fill valves with blank cap x 2 - Automatic air vent x 2 - Metal fixing brackets x 2
– Heatmiser Slimline programmable thermostat x1
– Pipe reaming tool & pipe cutter
– 12mm Pipe connector cores: x20
Please check our other Profix upgrade options to get the maximum efficiency from your underfloor system such as the 3mm, 6mm or 10mm bonded insulation to each Profix panel, as well as the Profix self levelling screed compound to give your job the complete finish.
The Profix Floor Panel has multiple pipe retention clips to secure the pipe in place.
1. Multiple "PIPE RETENTION CLIPS" to secure the pipe in place
2. "PURPOSE DESIGNED SUPPORTS" to provide a structural key for tile adhesive and low profile screeds
3. "SNAP CLIPS" to fasten the panels together
4. Multiple "BREAK POINTS" with V-shaped notches to aid cutting the knife alignment
5.Optional "HIGH COMPRESSIVE INSULATION LAYER" pre-bonded to each panel
6. Unique "SLIDE AND LOCK" to connect the panels together
7. "ULTRA LOW PROFILE" for a 12mm pipe