Heatmiser Neostat Programmable Thermostat
The Heatmiser neoStat is a 230v powered thermostat with a volt free switch.
The neoStat is designed to communicate with the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection