Standard Heat Output - Provides room heating to properties insulated to current building standards
Novatherm electric underfloor heating mats are low profile, easy lay, heating solution, consisting of a twin conductor heating cable (requiring connection at only one end) attached to a self adhesive fibreglass mesh. The mat can simply be rolled out onto the floor, making installation quick and easy. The mats come complete with an adhesive backing on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface.
Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2008)
- Quick installation - Simply roll out the electric underfloor heating mat & fix to the floor
- Suitable for tile, stone, slate and marble floor finishes
- Continuous metallic earth screen to ensure electrical safety
- Low build height - Minimal floor height build up
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- EMC Safe
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
IF YOUR REQUIREMENT IS OVER 10SQM PLEASE PURCHASE EXTRA KITS TO MAKE UP THE AREA BUT SELECT NO THERMOSTAT OPTION FOR ADDITIONAL KITS - THE MULTIPLE MATS CAN THEN BE CONNECTED TOGETHER MAKING ONE LARGE ZONE
Each Novatherm underfloor heating mat comes with a lifetime warranty for complete peace of mind.