NovaTherm™ NovaPro panels are a high-density EPS insulation panel designed specifically for UFH pipework to be laid onto existing subfloors. They can be floated over a subfloor if you're floating an engineered wood / laminate finish over the top.
Despite being foil faced, the panels can also be used with adhesive, primer and levelling compounds, so can be used any Vinyl, Carpet, Polished Concrete and more. If you're tiling over the panels, you can actually tile directly onto them, using Ultra's ProFlex S2 product. This process is approved for use by both Ultra and NovaTherm, too.
- User friendly installation
- High performance insulation
- Low Profile for existing subfloors
- Can be tiled directly onto
- Manufacturer approved for levellers, adhesives and primers
- Covers 0.72sqm per panel
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.